Thank you so much for everyone who donated... and there were lots of people that donated so much that I can't express how awed, humbled, amazed and impressed I am. You are truly the greatest community a game designer ever could wish for!!!
And what a heart beat match it has been... we unlocked the $90,000 level literally in the last second of the campaign!!!
And broke so many records:
- Highest funded gaming project ever on Indiegogo
- Highest funded computer gaming project ever on Indiegogo
- Highest funded roguelike game world wide
We'll now happily take the huge responsibility this puts on our shoulders to give our blood, heart and soul to produce the best ADOM ever... and the best ADOM Deluxe ever. Due to the totally unexpected amount of extras we managed to unlock it will take months to create the finished version (quite a few months). We'll try to be as transparent as possible about the whole process and keep you updated constantly.
But I also have to ask for a little time now. The most important tasks for the near future now are:
- Getting to work (long day ahead).
- Getting some sleep.
- Getting all the submissions and manual upgrades sorted out (that alone probably will take a full day or two).
- Get the open taxation question sorted out (Germany is a third world country in regard to crowd funding and taxation issues, hints from others are very welcome).
- Get contracts set up with the team.
- Sort out all the extras and completely rewrite our project plan.
- Get the infrastructure finished to be able to do quick automated early access releases (Jochen is 90% done).