Please avoid it. It's redirecting to scamming sites. We are working of fixing this.
Update 10th of March 2019, 1:43pm, GMT+1: https://www.adom-rpg.com is back and safe again. If you registered there, please change your password. None of our other sites have been affected as far as we know (and they don't exchange data). https://www.ultimate-adom.com seems to be under attack from Russia right now, though, too.
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Monday, February 11, 2019
It's less than 48 hours to jump onto the ADOM RPG Kickstarter bandwagon. Having been funded on day 1 we also managed to unlock lots of new graphics for both rulebooks, 16 additional pages of Ancardian randomness to unleash upon the players and a Game Master screen (and we are close to unlocking the very first adventure). Additionally we managed to get famous RPG legends like Ed Greenwood (the inventor of the Forgotten Realms) and James M. Ward (the mastermind behind Metamorphosis Alpha and Gamma world) to write short stories about Ancardia, the home of ADOM!
Now or never is the time to support us in order to unlock more stretch goals!
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
While we are happily running our ADOM RPG Kickstarter we as proudly would like to announce the general availability of ADOM 3.3.3 everywhere:
- It's on Steam.
- It's on GOG.
- It's on IndieDB as a public release (but with less features - see the comparison chart).
As for the Kickstarter:
- We have been funded on day 1.
- We have unlocked stretch goals 1 (10 more pieces of art for the Player's Handbook), stretch goal 2 (10 more pieces of art for the Game Master's Guide) and stretch goal 3 (16 more pages of random Ancardian goodness for the Gamemaster's Guide). And now we are close to unlocking stretch goal 4 (the GM screen). Next after that are adventures and tons of background stuff about Ancardia.
- We are working on some good news related to print-at-cost. Stay tuned - hopefully we will have great news within two to three days.
- Help us to make ADOM RPG the best OSR RPG ever created!
And now: Happy hacking!
Thomas Biskup & Team ADOM