To access beta versions of ADOM you need to take the following steps:
- Start Steam and log in.
- Go to your games library.
- Right-click on the ADOM entry.
- Select the bottom entry of the context menu ("Eigenschaften" in Germany, probably something like "Properties" in English, etc.).
- Go to the "Betas" tab in the properties window.
- Select "beta - Public beta test" as the game version you want to use.
- Close the window with the button in the bottom right corner.
- Start ADOM - the beta version will be downloaded and ready for play.
Please remember to switch back to the stable branch when you are done with beta testing!
This doesn't work for me; it asks for a beta access code.ReplyDelete
But the beta public test version is visible to you in the dropdown?Delete
Works for me. Is there any way to obtain ascii deluxe version for steam users?ReplyDelete
Thanks Thomas. How to you return to stable version afterwards? I can't seem to click into "select the beta you would like to opt into" to change. Any help would be appreciated.ReplyDelete
Scrap that - I still had the game open which was preventing me from accessing the dropdown. Idiot.ReplyDelete
Downloading. Let's Go!ReplyDelete