- ADOM: The Resurrection got funded a bare 16 hours ago, nine days before the end of the campaign!
- ADOM: The Resurrection has been successfully funded a mere 15 hours ago.
- ADOM: The Resurrection is the highest successful game related campaign ever on Indiegogo!
- ADOM: The Resurrection is the highest funded roguelike game ever.
- And then the magic continued: A mere 15 hours later stretch goal #1 was taken by storm - ADOM now will get an integration with NotEye to enable tile support and allow the community to build tile sets. Thanks to Zeno for doing amazing groundwork with NotEye I'm very much looking forward to working together! As the time of this writing we are at $50,246 - another $2,246 in that short time! And as the power pledge drive: artifacts is still running until the 24 of August we by now must have collected something like 40+ new artifacts and dozens of additional items... I did not yet have time to check the statistics in this funding frenzy :-)
- The next stretch goal is the $55,000 mark which will allow us to hire Krys for an extended period of time to create the most beautiful roguelike tile set ever (my opinion, sorry to the "competition" ;-) )
- The best thing about it: The tile set will be usable for ADOM II, too. So effectively we now are collecting money to reach two goals at once - a beautiful tile set for ADOM and graphical tile sets for ADOM II. I promise to add graphical tile sets to ADOM if we pass the $55,000 level as I'm totally in love with the stuff Keys is doing. And combined with Lucas' audio magic will be as close to perfection as I can imagine ;-)
Ok, folks, let's continue this magic journey!