- Ad income sunk by 4,3%, page views by 12,7%. Considering the fact that I was away from Internet for the first half of the month and specifically comparing this with the numbers from my last holiday period this year these numbers are frisking great as they indicate that we actually probably grew by something like 80% or so.
- After the flurry of releases in May there was no new release of ADOM II in June. But I'm working hard on ADOM II 0.3.0.
- Krys is working on the final designs for the new main screen of ADOM II and he already supplied fantastic splash screen designs and a wonderful idea to make even the game start a very interesting experience.
- We have found a helping hand trying to finish the new blogger template with the results from the ADOM II design competition. Keep your thumbs pressed ;-)
- Oneiros is finalizing his first set of compositions.
- I still need to integrate both sound and graphics into ADOM II 0.3.0, which probably will take me another week of real time. I also failed to tackle the new installer so far.
- But I did work a lot on the new ranged combat system that will be introduced with ADOM II 0.3.0 and I love it. It has a lot more flesh than ADOM's ranged combat although the whole 0.3.x release series still will need many interesting additions after the initial release. I'm happy with the progress on that front.
- The ADOM: The Resurrection Indiegogo crowd funding campaign was prepared. Although there was a lot of discussion about the funding goals I already am learning that - for a correct business calculation - I forgot to add certain time investments to my calculation. The last three days probably were almost completely consumed by preparing the campaign. Which is not that much effort compared what we'd have ahead of us if the campaign succeeds but still I did not figure it in. These minor mistakes tend to add up. I'll report once the campaign is running.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
June in review
Here we are with the latest monthly review.