Below you will find the detailed list of changes:
* Professions in the statistics display now are sorted alphabetically. Additionally the main profession now is
marked with an asterisk.
* Enhanced the difficulty of wielding two weapons.
* Changed the message buffer display so that the latest entries are at the bottom. Additionally the
display will start with its display at the bottom.
* Addd automated tests to ADOM II (not that you are going to notice when playing except maybe by
encountering a bug or two less). The tests are not very far ranging right now though.
* Removed the dynamic danger level scaling of dungeon levels (RFE 998). Danger levels now
only can be based due to story influences, not by getting more experienced.
* Added better margins to the display areas.
* Adjusted an area description.
* Natural attacks no longer are modified by negative strength modifiers.
* Finally fixed foreign keyboard layout problems (issue 347).
* Fixed silent sales refusals (issue 965; maybe already got fixed on the way to ADOM II 0.2.6).
* Fixed a food consumption problem (760).
* Fixed a murderous bug in distance calculation (issues 349, 975).
* Fixed a problem with dropping sets of items (which also wreaked havoc when picking up more than
one item at a time). (issue 988, 1009, 1044, 1047)
* Fixed the "remote melee attack" bug (issue 991).
* Fixed yet another crash bug when trying to remove items from the inventory of killed beings (issue 992).
* Fixed the new critical hit rules (issue 993).
* Fixed climbing for low mountains (issue 994).
* Fixed summoning powers (they didn't cost enough power points) (issue 997).
* Rewrote parts of the map switching code which should fix some more obscure problems (e.g. issue 999).
* Fixed problems with item list errors when monsters got killed (issues 1005, 1035, 1037, 1041).
* Fixed a problem with auto-cursing items (issue 1006).
* Improved the handling of key bindings when mapping errors occur (issue 1007). ADOM II now tries to restore the bindings to the
'ADOM II' bindings.
* Fixed a missing dictionary entry (issue 1008).
* Fixed excessive area attacks of monsters (issue 1010).
* Adjusted nutrition values for tiny, small and medium beings (issue 1012).
* Fixed a position problem while switching levels (issue 1015).
* Fixed negative damage ratings for beings (issue 1017).
* Implemented colored messages for summoned monsters (issue 1018).
* Fixed the missing 'Y' input opportunity for confirmation questions (issue 1022).
* Fixed a problem with the rumor based chat code (issues 1023, 1034).
* Fixed a rare crash bug in undead creation that probably also should influence monster deaths (issue 1029).
* Fixed scrolls of dark prediction (issue 1030).
* Fixed encounter distances for ambushes (issue 1031).
* Fixed a problem with ambushes on the Fnuk Level (issue 1032).
* Increased the frequency of scrolls of identify and potions of water (issue 1036).
* Fixed repetitive level messages (issue 1040).
* Fixed a missing dictionary entry (issue 1043).
* Fixed a problem with random monster generation (issue 1045).
* Fixed a problem with hunger calculation when using artifacts (issue 1049).
* Fixed a grammar problem with attack types (issue 1051).
* Fixed the incorrect plural of loin clothes.
* Fixed missing issues from the credits.
* Fixed various boots that missed a material type.
* Fixed kick damage modifying circumstances (kick attacks were calculated once and never changed).
* Fixed a special message area on the final level of the Fnuk dungeon.
Enjoy the release of ADOM II 0.2.7!