The major bug fix is about corpse rotting: Too many message were generated and required a (more) prompt. As a consequence the game experience was completely ruined as soon as the first corpse started to rot.
This issue and a few others have been fixed - I highly recommend to upgrade ASAP. Here's the complete list of changes wrought upon the game engine this morning:
* Fixed a major bug with corpse rotting that caused a message to appear
on every step (issue 587).
* Fixed a major problem with passage of time (time got distorted by a
calculation error that was in the game since JADE 0.0.1 - amazing;
another bugfix now made it visible).
* Removed a bit of debugging output that might have caused a slowdown in some places.
* Fixed the probability of orc corpses being generated (it still was 100%).
* Adjusted some other corpse generation probabilities.
* Fixed the handling of monsters following the PC which slowed down movement on the
world map immensely (after the passage of time bug mentioned above was fixed).
* The display is now immediately updated when a corpse lying on the ground rots away.
How do I feel about it? Sad. Do I have a quality problem? I don't think so considering the amount of changes JADE got during 0.2.0 and 0.2.1 - development right now is quite fast and loose.
So let me know: Would you prefer to wait a bit longer (e.g. giving me a couple of days to just play the game) or don't you mind getting a somewhat buggy release? Not that I am considering to stay on this quality level but obviously working like a maniac in what little time I have has side effects ;-)
Hopefully now JADE 0.2.2 will prove to be a lot more stable and convenient to use. For the next couple of days I will refrain from adding major new things and wait for incoming bug reports as I want to have a stabilized base before we proceed with the next cool features.