The major change according to my plans will be that I now want to work a lot more on the content of the game (and not just funky UI things, technical features and all that). From now on the actual game shall be the focus and I have a couple (not that surprising) plans for the next JADE versions:
- First of all a lot more monsters must be added to remove the current boredom due to lack of beings. Since many special abilities are not yet implemented I will start with combat oriented beings and from there we grow.
- Next the skill system needs to be activated as it is not really workable so far.
- Then quite a few niggles with the actual rules need to be fixed - nothing major there but many tiny TODOs in the code ;-)
- Then we have to have more items, items, items.
- One major feature in the next version(s) will be story arcs that determine how the game begins. So far I have plans for but one beginning story arc but I'm pretty sure that you will like it.
- And then there some nice extras like magma flows with floating isles I would like to try out.
- And don't talk about workable country features.