So without further discussion here is the list of recent changes:
* Added an FAQ section to the help menu.
* Added an NPE check to the error dialog so that it becomes even more stable
even if JADE is breaking down.
* Renamed "Donate to support ADOM" to "Donate to support JADE" on the main screen...
because that's what it's for.
* Pumped up shopkeepers. Now they are more worthwhile opponents (and with more
equipment options will become even better; issue 231).
* Fixed a problem with daggers (no melee weapon skill associated with them).
* Fixed a special death message.
* Fixed a problem which made items be generated on shop doors (issue 231).
* Fixed the rather linear experience point progression (issue 240).
* Fixed a serious crash bug on Windows (issue 255).
* Fixed a problem with walk mode not stopping on stairs (issue 257).
* Fixed a problem with walk mode that sometimes caused doors to be opened
automatically (issue 258).
* Fixed a problem with the "Credits" and "Dedication" menu (issue 259).
* Fixed a walk mode crash bug in settlements (issue 262).
Additionally you might want to look at the changes for JADE 0.1.1 as it was released but a couple of hours ago. Donations are welcome as usual and here we go to the downloads.