- The contract stuff I mentioned is not yet through... due to delays in getting appointments, etc. So nothing serious going on here, just the usual delays with paperwork. I'm still bound to have everything done this month though.
- I'm finally finished with entering all the manual upgrades and cross grades from the final days and weeks of the campaign. Man, Kickstarter must be a blessing if they allow to handle such stuff within their platform - as Indiegogo doesn't have that you are bound to have quite a bit of manual postprocessing to do. Next I'm going to sort all donations by pledge level and then start mailing folks to check if I entered everything correctly. This should be finished this week.
- We got p3 out and I intend to start doing serious programming work on Wednesday (chaos knights & corruptions are my first targets :-) ).
- I have laid out a huge blog posting on lessons learned. I still need to finish it though which probably will take another evening.
- I have prepared some data about the statistics of the campaign... but finishing that also will take another evening.
- I finally caught up with 99% of my mails :-)
- Jochen finished our new and snazzy build system that allows us to deploy to all platforms within a matter of minutes. So we are set to start releasing early and often for all people who applied for Wanderer pledge level and above.
- By now I have written down a lot of notes regarding the ADOM Lite RPG in my notebook. I'll now start some internal playtesting and then start typing things out. At some point I'll probably provide prerelease test PDFs to the Seeker and Master Thief donor levels although my guess is that this won't start before November.
(BTW, I think I'm going to skip on the August update... in summary it can be said that advertising income to pay for the site way decent and once more is down to ruinous levels for September... oh, yes, and we finished the crowd funding campaign with a blazing success ;-) )