ADOM 1.2.0p4 is the most available ADOM ever - 16 platform variants were compiled by Jochen (Windows, MS-DOS, 2 x OS X, 5 x Linux, 2 x NetBSD, 2 x FreeBSD, 3 x Amiga).
The access data was mailed a couple of minutes ago to everyone on my donor list who should be applicable. I repeat: Seeker donors are not applicable, Villagers neither.
To everyone else: If you haven't received an email by tomorrow with your access data get back to me at creator(at)ancientdomainsofmystery.com - hopefully the donor lists finally will be consolidated (man, did I underestimate the effort for that).
ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 4 Changelog (21 October 2012)
- Feature 1284 - Add 12 new corruptions (actually 17 were added)
- Issue 716 - another batch of typos was fixed
- Issue 720 - Breakable/alterable artifacts
- Issue 728 - 'your muscles bulge' message without strength gains
- Issue 918 - +Crit armor doesn't increase critical hit rate
- Issue 1245 - Altar changes to white instead of black(Mac OS X)
- Issue 1246 - "u"sing a hatchet always advances turn
- Issue 1252 - wrong list of artefacts in post-mortem info (see Issue 1265 and Issue 1268)
- Issue 1254 - Burning Hands +modifier remains at 0
- Issue 1272 - Hunger status doesn't change immediately with drakeling spit
- Issue 1274 - Deciding not to attack a neutral monster increases energy cost of next action (see Issue 765)
- Issue 1275 - ADOM crashes on launch after crash during play
- Issue 1280 - Improve error handling on Windows and OSX